CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hillsong Concert........

This a concert i been waiting for one month like tat.........

Especially when i have miss one in JB..............
Before coming to study......
I always wanted to go to another concert.............
I want to improve my music skill..............
I want to beat someone with my music skills......
But seems impossible...............
My friends' piano skills are fantastic.........
And they are almost same age as me...........
So i always wanted to beat them..........
But i know i will never get the chance..............

So, it sort of a regret.......
Cos my heart long to go...........
But i have to let go..........
Then i heard that got this concert..........
I got that feeling that i must go...........
Then i finally get to go..........

Although it is not the real team that play for the album.......
But is really fantastic........
I love their music.............
Singing songs....
I have so much fun there.........
Enjoy myself in the music..........

Some song touch me............
Am i living in a mask?
Am i the real me that once was in JB?
Am i affected by the environment?
Am i adjusting myself just to fit in?
Am i going away from god?
Am i just running away?
Am i just pretending?
Am i??????????

Yes, i am..........
I am running away from someone who love me so much.......
I am running away from someone who understands me the most............
I am solving all my problems by myself.................
I always think that i am alone here.............
I am running away from my responsibility........
I always think of myself only...............

After the concert............
I need to do something to my life.......
Change it from worst to good................
Let God control my whole life..........
I am not alone here..................
But i have god.........
I have my friends..............
I am willing to take up my responsibility.........
To be a musician again......
In JB............
Haha............

My heart and my soul..........
I give u control.........
Let justice and praise........
Become my embrace............
To love u from inside out.............
Everlasting............
Your light will shine when all else fade..............
Never ending...............
Your glory goes beyond all fame............
And the cry of my heart................
Is to bring you praise................
From the inside out.................
Lord my soul cries out...................

I really hope i can do it..............
I am not ashamed to be a Christian.................
I will love god with all my heart........
Keep his word in my heart........
And be an obedient child......................
Sometimes i am never meant to just fit in........
I am not going to think of herself only......
But care for others.........
I am going to live a life from inside out.......
With god........
I won let the world influence me........
But i will shine like stars............

Starry, Kampate.............
Starry can do it............
Starry miss her church friends so much.............
Starry want to be herself again............

0 comments: