CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Last day of lab.........

Today is the last lab practical in this sem.........

Fast, right?
My friends just start their sem not long ago........
And now i am preparing my finals ady............
Time flies so fast..........
Could not believe that.........
I am going to finish my sem 1............

So we did our practical as usual............
But this time,
I took a lot of picture...........
Some is for my lab test............
Which is next week........
We need to identify the slide......
So my friend found all the slide......
And we took picture of it.......
Then, promise them to upload to FB.
And tag all of them.........
I have the slides ady......
But i need to rearrange...........
First time take picture on the microscope.........

Then we have another lab..........
We are doing gel electrophoresis........
Cos the first group cannot finish the practical in time.......
So this time the whole class do one together........
We also took picture of the apparatus that we used..........
And we chat during the time we wait for results........
Is super funny to watch my friends.............
They are playing around.......
And i could not stop laughing............
After class,
We go take picture with the lecturer............
She is good..............
She is also my advisor............
I like her fashion.............
She does not dress like a normal lecturer...........
But very fashion...........
She is also very cute.......

Then after class......
Went back hostel.......
Cos tired............
I really don have strength anymore...........
Now is relaxing..........
And eating my dinner...........

Going to study hard for my finals and quiz........
Kampate Starry............
You can do it......
With god, nothing is impossible............
Be a strong girl here.........
Smile.............

0 comments: