CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Nutrition Fun Fair

Today is the nutrition fun fair..........

So, i wake up at 6 something and start to prepare things.............
Cos wear formal and high heels.............
Then i go to school by car....
My friend drive and send us there..............
I cannot cycle to school......
Cos of the high heels......

Then start lo........
We prepare the things.........
My friends and I are doing ring tossing........
So we get the tables and arrange the things.......
There are the opening ceremony......
Then we start.................

But i always go out and take photo with my friends..........
Everyone is wearing high heels.........
I got help my friends......
Luckily got one guy help us.......
He is very good in asking people to play.....
Very socialize......
And i also help a bit............

Then, i kena scare by my leader.....
He is taking the hammer and scare me.......
If u come from in front then i am ok......
He stand behind me........
And suddenly take out the hammer............
I am scare and start screaming........
And running away.............
I am so used to my high heels.......
So can run.........
But my leg still pain...
Cos really have to stand and walk around with it.........
Haiz.......
The price for beauty.......
Pain..............

Then i have my lunch with my group members.......
We chat and get closer........
Then when i come back,
The gift almost finish ady.....
So just help for a while then finish............
My friend complaint to me.......
Ask him to go and eat then he don want........
So i pull him around..............
But i go help my other groups......
Cos we got two games..............

Then receive a sms.....
I am so happy.........
Cos my thing have settle........

Then start to not feeling well...........
Is just a bit......
And i don know where to hide myself................
And i don want others to know.........
So faster go and rest.............
Then hurry bought milk......
Cos want to let it heal......
But i don know it have not effect.............
Start to sick............
But luckily no one know...........
Cos i don want them to worry..............

Then help out......
When i work, it seems that i am able to control it.............
Then, when i finish..........
It started again...........
My friends thought that i am tired........
And one of my friends leg pain and could not stand.......
So they go and help them............
I was so relieved.........
But the pain does not just go away but continue.............

Then one of my friends noticed that i am sick...........
He came over.....
He thought that i have asthma..........
He keep on asking question....
But i am not going to answer.......
I intend to hide it from him..............
But he sit beside and make me relax a bit.......
Calm me down...........
I felt so guilty so i tell him my condition.............
But i ask him to keep it........
And he promise..........

Then reach hostel.....
Quickly eat my medicine...........
And have a nice nap.............

My friends say my earrings is very nice.......
And i look pretty......
But i think is just like normal........
I really don think i am pretty............
Someone call me beautiful girl.....
It make me feel uncomfortable...........
Cos i am not pretty..............
Haha..............

I have so much fun there...
And get so close to them........
Thanks a lot.............

0 comments: