CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

爱上一个人比忘记一个人容易..............

This is my FB status...........

Wondering why...
Cos is true............
I try so hard to forget a person...............
I want to forget him.......
Really..........
But every time fail.................

And yet falling in love is so so easy.............
During that period of time,
Ya.....
I kinda like someone else...........
I am a playgirl, right?
Haha........
I admit it...............

Only some of my close friends knows........
And i don know wat to do..............
I have to work with him..............
I feel scare playing the piano with him..............
I cannot deny it...........
He is fantastic.............
I know he is in other country now............
And now i can treat him as normal friends.................
Haha....................

But the first guy......
I really cannot forget about him..................
Now i kinda like another guy............
I am very playful........
I try so hard to prevent myself.........
But yet fall into it............
So, i am going to kill it before it started to grow.................

Luckily the three of them don know that i have blog..........
So i dare to write here........
And they are not with me.........
The two of them still in JB.............
They are nice guys...........
And i am not regret that i meet them.......
But i want to be their friends.............
I don want to tell them..........
Cos i don want them to fell stress........
But i wish them to be happy.............

Now i am still single..........
But i am waiting my heart to die...........
And i am happy here.......
With all my new friends............
And my heart started to die...........
Going to completely stop loving him.............
Kampate o........
Starry...............

Just like my Hze Jie Jie say...........
I am going to meet a better person............
There are still a lot of guys in this world...........
But for now...........
I still prefer single............
When times comes........
Maybe i will go into a relationship with someone...........
But not for now.............

Starry is playful..........
But she is happy for who she is.........
Maybe sometimes a bit emo.......
But will get better soon............

KAMPATE, STARRY.............
Love is confusing,
Relationship maybe deceiving,
Friends is better,
Family is the best..............

0 comments: