CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wed and thurs........



A lot of things have happen in these two days............
I am happy for everything in my life now..........
I am very thankful to my friends and parent.....

Starting from Tuesday...........
I am studying for my A n P quiz.....
Then i receive my mum's call...
That they are coming to visit me tomorrow.......
I was like har......
Tomorrow got quiz and concert.......
Then they told me they go my grandmum's house then call me....
Then i did not receive any call...........
Then i fell asleep...........

Then i receive a phone call......
From my mum......
She tell me that she is at my house.....
I am like har...........
So fast........
Then they come inside my room.....
And have a rest........
Bring things for me..........
We chat............
Then they go to KL to meet my sister........
My parents are great............
From JB to Kampar.......
They have to travel for 8 hours..........
I feel encourage...........
Cos i don want to disappointed them again......
I know my STPM results is very bad.......
I did not put in my effort in it..........
I make them disappointed.......
I will never forget that...........
To make them proud........

Then i have my quiz...........
The lecturer teach first......
But i am study..............
Then, we have quiz...................
It is critical thinking type question......
So i write everything that i can think...........
I write everything that i can related to the question........
So i write a lot.....
And my friends are like...........
Wow...............
Then, they tell me they are scare...........
I feel that i just simply write only......
Cos i really not sure wat questions want........
So write all lo............

Then i skip class to go to Ipoh.........
We have fun during the journey...........
We were laughing and chatting...........
Then we reach Ipoh Parade.....
Then we go makan.......
I love the food there.....
Nice, right?
A lot of fruits........
I cannot finish it......

Then we go to Syuen Hotel.....
For the concert..............
My friend is very smart and good..........
He got us some wrist band.....
That only for those who attend the seminar.......
They get to go in first............
This is the wrist band.............
So we get to go in first............
On the wrist band.....
There are two word.......
United + Conquer........
Is very nice.................
But we waited for 45 minutes just to get into the hall..............
And waited about 30 minutes for the concert to start...........

Then they finally started......
I like their opening........
Hillsong concert opening is always fantastics...........
I like their video...........
They make it very nice............
Although got some mistakes.......
But still nice...........
Their fast songs is very rock...........
You will feel like jumping...........
And all old song........
Don have any new song............
But i enjoy it.......
The slow songs really touch my heart.............
The slow songs feel my heart............
Give me faith, love and hope...........
I am heal through the songs........
I learn a lot in the concert...................

Then the last part......
I dislike a guy.............
That guy Is tall........
He block my view..........
Then when he jump.......
He is moving to the back..........
And the space there is very limited........
I feel like kick him..............
But i did not do it..........
He is crazy...........
And he start to dance for one song......
Like playing boxing............
And no matter how my friends hit him.......
He has no feeling..........
He make me feel uncomfortable.........
Haiz.................

Then we go makan and go back..........
During the journey back,
I am laughing non stop.......
Cos of my friends cold joke........

Then i rest....
I fall asleep without knowing it again......
haiz........

Then thurs morning.....
I go meet my friends from JB............
We have breakfast............
We chat and bring them to see my Uni.......
I know some camp coming.....
And i plan to go back to attend.......
See got holiday or not.............
We have so much fun together........
And i feel like i am back to JB.............

Then i went to my friend's house.....
In eastlake......
I live in westlake......
And from my place to eastlake is far....
This is the first time that i went there...........
Then we chat in my friends house......
Then i go back home to rest........

I am really thankful to my parents and my friends....
They are really good to me......
But seems like i always cos trouble to them...
Haha...........

I will never run away from my responsibility....
As a musician........
I really feel like regret that........
Cos i really pass everything down to friends without training them..........
I am feel really guilty.....
I am leaving JB in a time where there is lack of musician.......
Hope that lord will use more people.......
And i believe i have a purpose........
Leaving is the best choice i have.........
Haiz.........
Miss JB so much..............

These two day.....
My spirit is restored.......
My mind is strengthen....
I am encouraged..........
I feel stronger.........
In future,
There is still a lot of things to face........
I can make it..........

Smile Starry...........
Be strong...............
Kampate Starry...........

0 comments: