CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Blog.......

Recently..........

I love to blog.............
Cos this is the place where i can speak out loud.............
I can really be myself...........
In this is virtual world..........
In starry.....................

Sorry........
My mood is swing again........
Feel like finding a place to hide again................
So i am going to change my blog address again...............
And this time....
I will completely hide my identity........
And use only starry this name.............

Recently........
I am very emo..............
Really emo.................
I can be smiling at this moment.....
And then be sad abt something...............

So sorry if i hurt someone...........
I am truly sorry........
And i am not intentionally want to hurt you...............

Going to hide herself......
And let the hurt heal.......
And return back to the starry that everyone once know.........

SMILE, STARRY.........

0 comments: