CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Choices........

This week i have been in a not feeling well state.......

But i don want to tell others........
Don want to make them worry...........

For my shining friends and my darling,
Don worry......
Xiao mei will take care of herself de...........
Xiao mei miss u all so much........
Xiao mei will guai guai drink more water de...................

I miss JB so much...........
How i wish to go back..........
Cos at there i feel like i have so much things that i haven done........
And i make my friends so busy................
I am so sorry......................
How i wish to go back there.............

But i still thanks God for putting me here..............
I really thanks God for everything i have here........
The friends i have here.......
The experience here..........
The study life here..............
I enjoy it.......................

At here i have to learn to grow up........
I cannot be a little kid anymore...........
But grow up as a young adult.........
I cannot say that i don like people say that i am still like a kid......
But a part of me really feels like growing up.....
At least in a special function like wearing formal,
I want to be an adult.....

It is my choice to be here.......
And i am really thankful..........
But i will always miss JB............

Jia you o...........
Friends In JB.............
My best sisters and darling.................
I will be here working hard too...........
Love u so much.................

KAMPATE STARRY.................

0 comments: