CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 23, 2010

Trip back....

I went back JB on last Wed...............

Again...........

Haha.....................


Cos i miss my family..............

My family miss me lo........

Haha.......

Just kidding......................

I went to do my ptptn things............

I have to give my parents to sign............

So they print for me..........

And they sign for me............

And i went back and take...............


So i spend one day there actually..........

If u minus off the travelling time...............

And then,

I wen to visit my grandmother.............

I drove up there...........

And i meet a pig who don know how to drive.............

An arrogant pig................


I come to a T junction...........

I want to go to the other site...............

The car in front me want to reverse...........

So i stop for the car to reverse............

Suddenly a female pig came from the other site of the road and signelling........

Telling us that she wants to park at the parking lot behind me..............

I was so angry...........

Luckily the car in front of me stop.............

And there was no car coming............

So i faster drove away...........


After that i was scolding that pig in my car..............

I was like..........

U stupid pig........

U no eyes a..............

Cannot see la............

How am i suppose to move........

U only think of urself.........

Pig la..............

Ur grandfather punya road la..............

Arrogant...............

Stupid...............

Is an aunty driving the car............

And u can see her nose so high............

Hidung tinggi................

WAT DE................................


Then i have fun in my grandmother's house........

Playing with my cousin...........

She is so cute.............

Then i drove back.................


Don know why this place so many pig............

Pig that are stupid..........

Pig that are arrogant..........

Pig that only think of themselves..............

And most of the times is this kind of pig causing road accident.......

WAT DE....................

Ur skin colour does not make u higher than us lo...............

U stupid pig.............


Angry at this kind of system..............

Fed up with this kind of theory...............

Stupid..............

Don say something that seems so good but sort of impossible...............

Use ur brain la.............


I hate it.............

Humans are complicated........

So do i............

0 comments: